Tuesday 3 February 2015

Top 10 things I want... No, actually NEED!


Hey...wow I've uploaded again?!
So basically here are some things I want,
I really, really wanna zigga zig ahhh.
But, I have too many bills to get any of them now!

So I have nicely listed them, mainly for future reference, but also in 
case anyone else with similar interests wanna have a butchers.

LINKS!!!
Dr. Martens (Someone stole my last pair at Glasto): Office
Ted Baker suitcase: Harrods
Rose gold shelf unit: Oliver Bonas
Real Techniques - Bold Metals collection: Boots
Velvet choker necklace: Topshop
Nutri-butlet: Amazon
Black backpack: Urban Outfitters
Sony A5000: John Lewis
Giorgio Armani: Selfridges
Gold face watch: Urban Outfitters

So yeah, those are the things I am totes lusting after at the moment.
Someone just needs to throw a grand at me, so I can splash out.
Till then, these will say in the wishlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment