Monday 2 February 2015

Hair colour tools & maintenance.


Hey,
So long time no post!
I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses as to why I haven't updated my blog,
or lie and say I am gonna upload every damn day.
But, I'm here now and giving you this glorious hair related post!

So incase you haven't noticed, I love to dye my hair. 
I have dyed it nearly every colour I can think of. I have tested out many different brands of
dye in the past and these are my favourites and most repurchased.

So for you hair dye virgins, or people that aren't too familiar with
dye brands, I bring you this post.


Crazy color - Usually found in afro-caribbean hair shops (easily
obtainable online)
comes in an insane amount of awesome colours, and also a great price.

Bleach London - many super cool colours, can be brought
at Boots.

Directions - Comes in loads of great colours, only downside
is the size I think.

Wella Koleston - I tried a 'professional' dye for the first time. I was quite good, 
but the other dyes are much more simple.


Hope this was helpful for people x





No comments:

Post a Comment