Saturday 3 October 2015

Let's face it.

Hi people!
I am always up for anything that tells me that my face will be better after using it. So when I received this face mask I was so keen to pop it on my face!

Here is what my face looked like before I had cleansed it!

this is my everyday face wash, I cleaned my face with this before applying the face mask





This is what the mask looks like on, not going to lie I scared myself, and a friend did say I looked like  Hannibal Lector, but that's what we have to go through to look great!



After 20 of minutes of soaking on my face as I had a 
little Netflix and chill session (without the chill), here are the finished results.




I was very impressed with how soft and moisturised my skin felt afterwards, I would highly recommend the TT Mask, they are deffo worth a purchase if you would like a pamper evening!
 Check out the masks on www.ttmask.com

Thanks guys


No comments:

Post a Comment