Sunday 5 July 2015

My everyday face

Hey, this is my face


 I like to put make-up on it!


What I have used:

                                                  Standard moisturiser 
Maybelline baby skin primer 
L'Oreal true match foundation in cocoa (N9) & Deep Cool (C9)
Mac fix concealer
L'Oreal bare naturale mineral powder
Sleek brow kit
generic brow mascara
Benefit they're real mascara
L'Oreal super liner 
Sleek blush in flushed
Topshop glowstick (not sure on the colour)
Catrice lipstick in pink punk
That is all the products that I have used.
These are the tools I used



Tbh, I can't really be bothered to list every individual brush, if you have enquires just ask! 
90% of my face brushes are Real Techniques. I think I have most of the collection.

If you would like me make more posts about make-up and any other things just let me know! x


#Selfie





No comments:

Post a Comment