Saturday 10 March 2012

Live from Abbey Road.






Everything I am wearing is from H&M!
Except my Blazer which is from Forever 21,
and my belt which is from New Look


Hey guys, I actually have a lot to write about today!
First of all my cousin is in London for the weekend,
and with him comes his beautiful canon cam!
So you will notice a GREAT improvement in quality.
Also, I thought I lost this Beatles Abbey road tee, but my mum had packed it away with her stuff
accidentally, but yay I found it :)
Also, my cute little wedges were such a bargain, £5 in the sale last season!
and now they're back in H&M for £19.99!
I know I garden isn't the prettiest but its nice to get outdoors once in a while, lol.
Anyways, enough blabbering.
Hope you enjoy anyways x

  

2 comments:

  1. Love the look cute,would love to follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete