Thursday 23 February 2012

The little things.

I had a great day today because of little things.



Me and Beckie having banter in Starbucks.
We asked them why they don't write names on the cups like they do in America, so they did for us.
Thanks to the guys at Watford Starbucks



I saw this pair of creeper type shoes/boots and they had my name.
That's so weird cos I have suck an unusual name, 
and it was the same as MY name!!!!
You don't understand how strange this is to me. lol

These are the shoes.
<3


Then I saw all this amazing-ness in Claires!!
In case you didn't know I am a massive One Direction
fan, and I want all of this. They are
soooooooo beautiful! I want them lol


Overall I had a pretty cool time after work with Beckie, everyone check out her blog, she's amazing.

Neneh  xx


2 comments: